Title 0

Title 1

Title 2

ASHISH VIDYARTHI – Award winning actor, thinker, traveler & TED Talk speaker

An ever changing milieu requires some out of the box actions... Ashish Vidyarthi brings forth his experience in working across 13 film industries and theatre over the past 24years, into a programme which has been received by corporates from Voltas to Synchrony to Exim Bank to Tata Management Training Centre with an overwhelming thumbs up.

Here's an opportunity to be with this Thinker Actor as he takes you through an experiential experience where you connect with your strengths, to fearlessly create a future that inspires you.


S Kumar – Author & Leadership Coach-

The top 5% in all the organizations are well versed with teamwork. However the remaining 95% who drives the mission of the organization have no clue about the dynamics of teamwork. Due to time constraints and other pressing demands of business the top 5% doesn’t get an opportunity to percolate their wisdom to the team downwards.

Most successful organizations have excellent Project Management Framework, Administrative Framework & Architectural Framework. Few organizations miss the most important Framework which is Collaboration between cross- functional -teams. When this happens the organization's productivity hits the exponential graph.


Welcome to STAY MOTIVATED

A power house full of extraordinary talents and path breaking workshops. We started our journey in this amazing world of training and coaching in the year 2003 in the United States of America. Our India operations started in the year 2007.

STAY MOTIVATED is into Corporate Trainings, Seminars, Workshops and Personal Coaching. Our trainers have decades of experience in their core competencies.

Hundreds of thousands of individuals have undergone our trainings and we are humbled by the many success that we are part of.


About Us

S Kumar - Soft Skills Trainer & Author (TEAMWORK: Your Key To Exponential Growth), has over 18 years of international experience spread across 12 countries. A possibility thinker and a productivity multiplier, he has an outstanding track records for achieving accelerated growth & profitability in shortest span of time.


VISION: To be the #1 training organization in the world specializing on TEAMWORK.

MISSION: Empower over 1 lac individuals, every year, through knowledge upgradation.

Copyright 2008, Training And Consultancy ServicesPowered by Pixel Structure